TLC Labs and Lean Startup Machine have partnered with NYU Stern’s Berkley Center for Entrepreneurship and Innovation as well as Cyrus Innovation to create a three day, curated conference for entrepreneurs, designers, developers and user experience professionals to hear from thought leaders, gain valuable skills, and learn the latest insights in product design to create emotional, scalable, customer experiences.
You’ll learn from practitioners and leaders in the LeanUX Design community about the entire lifecycle of product development with a combination of theory-informed practice, principles to guide your teams, and hands-on workshops so that UX practices can become shared by many people – not just the UX designer. We will show you some of the ways Lean, Kanban and Design Thinking practices are being combined by people already doing it— driving the iterative discovery and development of new products for both startups and enterprises.
Confirmed topics include:
- Quantitative Analysis for Decision-Making
- The Lean Company
- Customer Research Bootcamp
- Lean Startup for the Digital Agency
- Design Studio Methodology
- Fundamentals of Lean Branding
- Gamestorming for Product Innovation
- Data Science for Lean Teams
- An Introduction to Kanban
- Complexity & Systems Thinking
- Prototyping with Twitter Bootstrap